As leaders, we know that the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic will remain in many ways, shapes and forms for a long time. How firms manage as they move forward may be the difference between thriving and surviving.
Gary, Gary and Allan are excited to bring you Winning Ways – where important conversations with serious people are going to take the stage for 9 hours of thought leadership, emerging trends, radical disruptors and productive integrators help advance firms that are committed to winning.
If you are a firm leader or managing partner who understands the value of collaboration, the importance of networking and the power of our community – you need to secure your ticket to Winning Ways now. Limited to 200 people.
Stay up to date on registration, agendas and all things related to Winning Ways 2021!
All sessions are included in your $995 admission.
Capacity limited to 200 attendees, with no more than two people from one firm. Limited capacity for vendors/consultants.
November 16, 2021
Discussing First Generation Accounting Firms
Featuring a Guest Panel:
Jeremy Dubow, Jeff Mowery, Ronald J. Amen
The Impact of Technology in Today’s Accounting Firm
Gary Boomer and Richard & Danielle from Aprio
CEO Perspectives – Best Practices of High Performing Firms
Allan Koltin and Patrick Morrell from Anduin
The Staffing Nightmare — Solutions and Considerations
Gary Shamis & Amy Selich from ADP
Jody Padar & Erron Stark
Includes Box Lunch or buffet, depending on COVID protocols at the time of the conference
From the leading consultants and visionaries in the industry.
What do firms need to do to prepare for the ‘Next Normal’ post-COVID? 2020 = 2025 as COVID has accelerated the major trends happening before the pandemic and combined with the massive government relief programs creating unprecedented opportunities for Future Ready Firms and their professionals. Tom will offer tips and techniques to manage the present and future, redefining excellence in the ways we harness exponentials and adopt an Exponential mindset.
- Identify the major trends and issues facing firms and clients since COVID19
- Understand what it means to be a ‘future ready’ firm – Aware, Predictive, and Adaptive
- Learn how to identify hard trends and opportunities for your firm
- Prepare for leading your firm though the return to the office phase
A presentation from David Toth of Winding River Consulting and Eric Majchrzak of BeachFleishman. The presentation will cover the shift towards Digital Marketing. They will discuss basic strategies every firm should be executing.
November 17, 2021
Join us for breakfast before sessions begin.
In this session, Allan Koltin will discuss the state of M&A including:
- Why the M&A frenzy has increased in 2021 and will continue into 2022;
- Why larger firms (Top 300) are exploring upstream mergers at a record pace;
- How deal structures have changed and why firm’s are willing to give an outsider (the firm merging up) a better deal than an insider (their own partners);
- Discussion on how non-traditional M&A deals are happening and why these type of deals are increasing; and
- A look at Private Equity and why firms offering cash (vs. the “unfunded chain letter) may have a significant competitive advantage going forward.
Break free from the status quo and leverage technology to improve margins!
Doing what you’ve always done isn’t a differentiator in today’s world of innovation and technological change!Addressing both the Technology and Process opportunities is paramount to making meaningful systemic changes! Join us as we explore what it means to be a Digital Firm and what you can do to start transforming your firm!